The V4G4 Center of Excellence is an interest Association of Legal Entities established as per §20f and the following of the Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code of the Slovak Republic as amended by subsequent regulations (hereinafter referred to only as “the Association”). The Association is a legal entity established by a Contract on Establishment as of 18th July 2013.
Residence: Okružná 5, 91701 Trnava, the Slovak Republic
The Association’s scope of activity is:
– to provide exchange of technical, scientific and other related information in the field of Generation 4 nuclear reactors in particular with fast neutron spectrum, especially for Gas Cooled Fast Reactors (GFR) in the form of – including, but not limited to – conferences, training courses, seminars, workshops, studies, researches and publishing,
– to co-ordinate research activities of the members in this field,
– to promote and to provide information and to popularize the potential, perspectives, technical, political and environmental issues related to Generation 4 nuclear reactors among technical experts, national and international institutions,
– to contribute to the preservation of nuclear qualifications by involving young scientists and engineers into its challenging research and development activities,
– to facilitate the integration of nuclear research in Central Europe.
The Association´s bodies include:
a) the General Assembly,
b) the Steering Committee,
c) the Chairman of the Steering Committee and the Vice-chairman of the Steering Committee.
Legal entities as founding members:
– VUJE, a.s. (VUJE), a company duly registered under the laws of the Slovak Republic under the following registration number: 314 504 74 and having its registered office located at Okružná 5, 918 64 Trnava, the Slovak Republic,
– Tudományos Akadémia Energiatudományi Kutatóközpontjának (MTA-EK), a research institute duly registered under the laws of Hungary under the following registration number: PIR 327042 and having its registered office located at Budapest XII., Konkoly-Thege Miklós út 29-33, Hungary,
– ÚJV Řež, a. s. (UJV). a company duly registered under the laws of the Czech Republic under the following registration number: 46356088 and having its registered office located at Hlavní 130, Řež, 250 68 Husinec, the Czech Republic,
– Narodowe Centrum Badań Jądrowych, (NCBJ) a research institute registered under the laws of the Republic of Poland under the following number: KRS 0000171393 and having its registered office located at A. Soltana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland.
- Annual Report on the activity of the V4G4 Centre of Excellence association 2016
- Activity Plan of the V4G4 Centre of Excellence association for 2017